Hope you had a awesome Independence Day!

EK! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday you guys! We went to a friend's house in the afternoon and then got back at 11:00! 
We went to see the fireworks and they were amazing!! ^.^ :O
I wish I could have taken pictures but I don't have a camera. 
I was really scared we weren't going to be able to see the fireworks because it actually was raining a little bit a few hours before. 
Now here are some firework gifs I found! :D 

Oooo It's almost like a fountain XDD 

 I love the ones that explode in to smaller ones!! 

WOAH O,O

^.^

I love the color on this one!





And as I was looking up firework gifs I found this! 
O,O Woah dude

And that is all for today, Sorry again for the late post! 

PS. Happy birthday Adam Young!!!! 


*Husky Ninja 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Adam Young!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fireworks look really cool. When I was watching fireworks for Canada day they had smiley face fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same except for not Canada Day.
      *Binx1184

      Delete
  3. Happppppy (late) 4th of July! Orrrrrr HAPPY (late) CANADA DAYYYYYYYYYY. XD

    Those fireworks GIFs are cooolllll! :0

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...