Sibling Showdown

Howdy ya'll! Today me and my sister Sarahkey8 are going to do a showdown in minigames!

First to three wins!
The first mini game we'll be starting off with is -- drum-roll please! :drum-roll:
Uh it was gonna be bowling but then it glitched ....
MARBLES!
I WON!
I got this amazing winning shot at the end O,O

Ja983: 1
Sarahkey8: 0

SCOOPED!


SARAH STOP RESTARTING IT YOU CHEATER, 
"I had a bad start!"
"WAIT I WASN'T PAYING ATENTION"
OK AFTER THE THIRD TIME OF SARAH RESTARTING IT I WON
Notice the chocolate chip falling on Sarah's side XDD

Ja983: 2
Sarahkey8: 0



FOUR GEM

Sarah won. Oh poo

Ja983: 2
Sarahkey8: 1

PAIRS! 

I CALL HACKS

Ja983: 2
Sarahkey8: 2

ALRIGHT SIS, IT'S ON. THE FINAL GAME SHALL BE ...
TIC.
TAC.
TOE.

I'm O
Sarah's X
Really duude?


 I'm X
Sarah's O
YOUR FATE IS SEALED SISTER

THE VICTOR JA983 
GG SIS

*Husky Ninja 

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...