Christmas Masterpieces I received!

Hey Jammers! Sadly no update today :( XD I guess AJHQ is on a holiday break!   

Today I would like to show you the Christmas masterpieces I received! XD



First, we have this one by Lostfairy! I love it so much :o The *completely blanks on what the decoration is called*
ORNAMENT
looks so cool and pretty! :D :D  

 
This one by Koolestkat! The girl just looks so cute :D ^.^

This one by Swirlshine! I love it so muchhhh it has a keyyy XDD
ALSO OWL CITY REFERENCE :D XD

 
This one by Graciepopstar9! *Sings* LET THIS BE YOUR HOPE HE IS EMMANUELLL
*coughs*
XDD 
     
Anyways, thats all for now! sorry this post is so short, we are about to watch Lord of the Rings! YAY XD  Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...