Peregrine Falcon Bundle!

Me: HI BANANACORNS RIDING TRYCICLES! HI!
You guys: O.O What on earth is a bananacorn?
Me: This:


You guys: T-t-that's.. A bananacorn?
Me: Oh, no. That's an AJ steak. *Gets a photo of a bananacorn*
You guys: *Whisper to each other* What on earth is an AJ steak.. O.O
Me: This is a bananacorn.


You guys: Oh. Yeah, we've seen that in your den before.
Me: Mhm! *Smiles proudly*
You guys: ...And we still don't get it.
Me: Uhm, lemme clarify. It tis a unicorn in a banana suit, that can breathe underwater. :D
You guys: Ooookay then.
Me: :D
You guys: That's very interesting, Gracie.
Me: ...
You guys: ...

---

Heh, a shorter than normal intro, for a shorter than normal blog post..

Today's post will be kinda short, due to the fact that I don't really have any ideas, other than one small topic, that we will be discussing today. Sorry about that! 

The short topic I wanted to talk about, is the peregrine falcon bundle, that came with the three month Animal Jam membership I got for my birthday! Let's take a look at the items, shall we?

---


The items (from left to right) are, Kestrel Armchair, Falcon Perch, Peregrine Sofa, and Falcon Archway. The bundle also comes with a falcon, who's name is Mister Wonkybuddy.. Interesting. 😜

And if you have your Play Wild account connected to regular Animal Jam, you get 1,500 sapphires!

(I only have 1,437 sapphires since I bought a red panda)
I was really happy when I got the 1,500 sapphires. ^.^

What do you think about the peregrine falcon bundle, and the sapphire bonus? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Me: *Rubs neck nervously* Well that wraps things up! I'll uh- see you guys next week!
You guys: *Impatiently taps foot on the floor* Well?
Me: Well what? Ehehe..
You guys: Where is it?
Me: Where's what?
You guys: Lizzy's Diary.. -.-
Me: Uhhhh..
You guys: You never wrote it, did you?
Me: Nope.
You guys: WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WRITE IT?
Me: Honestly, I don't know. I have no idea.
You guys: ...
Me: Heh heh.. 
You guys: ...
Me: Heh.. 😳

Truthfully, I have no idea when I'm gonna write it. I don't really have any passion to write it yet.. Sorry guys!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Hebrews 12:1-2

 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross,scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Ah, I love that. "And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith." Probably one of my favorite statement in the bible.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...