Sparkle1vy's Art Convention!

Me- HI JAMMER'S! I WAS COMPLETELY CLUELESS WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT UNTIL LIKE 9:00 PM LAST NIGHT! BUT HERE I AM!
You guys- Wow. Your soo last minute.
Me- THANK YOU!
You guys- Um.. That wasn't a compliment.
Me- Oh come on, when am I supposed to get an idea for a post?
You guys- Saturday at 3:00 PM.
Me- Um, what?
You guys- 😀

That was just.. Weird.

Okay, moving on..

Today's post, is all about, the most amazing party/convention I've ever been to on AJ!

I've never been to anything quite like it! It was an Art Convention, hosted by Sparkle1vy!

Here's how it goes.

---

I was in my den, and Custard said that our friend, and artist, Sparkle1vy was having an Art Fair! I'm an absolute geek for art, so I really wanted to go.

We headed on over there, and found Floofyart! Me being a fangirl over art, I yelled something like, "PLEASE AUTO ME FLOOFY!!!" And he did!


Here's his art!


I really like this piece, because I love butterflies. 

We walked around, and I found an artist that I haven't seen before, but I loved their guitar art! So of course, I wanted an autograph 😝. 


Here's a photo of their art.


We also found Unaligned2! 


Here's a photo of their art.


The convention was great! Fantastic even! But to make things even better, I got an autograph from Redwing! A more well known name. 


Here's a photo of their art.


This art ^^ she made, is probably one of my favorites ever to be on Animal Jam. The detail is incredible, and the photo just seems so relaxing, and beautiful. 

Later, one of the best artists in all of Animal Jam came.. 





































Suspense

































Suspense is growing.






















The artist was... 
Artymis

This. Was. Crazy. 

I excitedly asked for her autograph, and.. 


I got it! 

Then, Artymis put some art on trade! Unfortunately, I didn't get any, but my friend Custard did! So a big shout out to her! Here's the art she got. 


Around 4-5 PM, the event died down, and at around 6:45-7 PM PST, I went to Sparkle's den, and guess who I found there? 

Aparri's friend. 
Leerocks10. 

I couldn't believe it! 

I was able to get their autograph, too! 


This event was so much fun, and the best part of it is, it won't be the last Art Convention! 

Sparkle1vy is going to be hosting these every Sunday, so you should stop by, and get some photos and "autos"! Who knows? Maybe Artymis and or leerocks10 will stop by again! 

These parties/Art Conventions are a great chance to meet some great artists, or to admire some really good art! 

Comment down below if you'll be able to come on Sunday!

---

And that, my friends, concludes this pretty long blog post! 

Here's this week's Bible verse! 

John 6:37 NLT

However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.

Until next Tuesday, this is Graciepopstar91 signin' out! 

Remember, God made YOU!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floofy is a very sweet buddy of mine. He gifts me a LOT of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...