Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I've been noticing for the past few weeks when I go to look for the Rare Item Monday, its always been where I looked first! Now watch AJHQ see this and decide to put it where I would look last... To be continued...


So todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Arm Cuffs! They are located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. They are on the fourteenth page. They are for sale for 900 gems, and they are members only. The color scheme is blue and brown.

I like this item! I think the colors look nice, but they could have used more eye catching colors for 900 gems. But its still a nice item! Make sure you pick up you're Rare Arm Cuffs today!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...