Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Did everyone have a good week last week? I hope so! Its yet again Monday, if not I wouldn't be posting today, lol! But seriously guys, hopefully I can make you're Monday evening better by giving you the details on todays Rare Item Monday! Here we go!


Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Pillbox Hat. It is in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It is on the seventh page in the store. It is for sale for 950 gems and it is members only. The color scheme is blue and orange.

Although this is a recolored item, I like it and think its nice! Just like almost all other recolored items, the colors pair well together. I do like these Pillbox Hats, I think they look nice on the arctic wolves. I have not tried them on any other animal recently though! The colors are more geared for spring, which is nice. You'll be able to use this item well into summer also! Be sure you pick up you're Rare Pillbox Hat today!

As always, Bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...