Heart Welcome Mat and New Secret Item

Hey guys, it's Penguin here! This week has actually improved a lot since the last one, and I'm thankful for it. Also, this post says that it is currently Sunday, but for me it is still Saturday. (So don't go on thinking I am taking Arctic's spot, haha!)
Today we had a lot of... well, events. I couldn't post in the morning because we had to leave. But now I'm back, and I'm ready for this post! Here s the newest item n stores.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 Finally, there was an update on Thursday. That's pretty obvious, Penguin! Why must you tell this? Well, it's because another secret item was released as the display den. To buy it, click on the Winter Palace den from the "Epic Dens" list. Then, go to the bottom right, and you'll be here:
Then click on the Shark Couch. You can buy it!
I hope this helped if you want the Shark Couch. It's a really cool item, too. I learned about it from one of Shopking's videos, who is usually the first to post about these kind of things.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! It's getting late and there's still other posts for me to write. I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...