Rare Item Monday!

Greetings, and welcome to a new post!

Being Monday, we have a rare item in stores for us today - I wonder what it is...

Looks like it supposed to be the Rare Dragon Mask, however, no one I've asked can find it anywhere at this time (I am posting at 6:00 AM, Mountain Time) Well, I shall have to give a review from what I know: This item will likely be sold in Jam Mart Clothing for around 650-800 gems. I do like the colours, and I like that it is relating to the upcoming Night of the Phantoms! I've never been the hugest fan of the item itself, but I have to say I am liking it quite a bit this time - though it is a shame that it is simply a re-coloured item. Be sure to buy this while you (and when you) can!


Now, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Rambunctious: excessively exuberant; boisterous; rough and noisy

I've always loved this word - it expresses emotion quite clearly, and the word is a strong one which expresses well how you feel!

Our fact of the day:


Sorry about the facts being pictures lately, they have just caught my eye. How crazy is that, though!

Happy Jamming!

Hey! You can contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

7 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...