Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammers! It’s CoolCat here with another post! I’m sorry this post is late, I almost forgot about it! Because this post is late, I’m just going to get right to it.

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Heart Hat!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I like that the hat is purple instead of red, I just think it’s a nice change!

Overall I rate Animal Jams RIM a 10! Now let’s move onto Play Wilds RIM.

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is the Rare Heart Earmuffs!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks RIM for Play Wild as well! I think the red and black contrast with the Purple Heart hat nicely. Even though they are different games, you don’t want similar items!

Overall I rate Play Wilds RIM a 10 as well! Comment down below what you think!

I apologize again for the short post, I will try to make it longer next week!

Here is today’s verse.

“Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.” -Ephesians 6:24

As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...