It's Fall! (Unofficially but...)

Hi guys! How's it going? On Saturday my sister got to come back home! My nana came into town on Friday, so she's been hanging out with all of us at the house. So I've spent my week just chillin', takin' it easy, enjoying not having to go back and forth from the hospital. XDD Yesterday I listened to music and made a lemon cake... It's been nice. :D Except, I've been a little stressed, just because now my sister's talking about not moving... Which means she could be at our house for a while...
So yeah
That's my current situation... But this situation is a lot better than worrying about my sister being in the hospital, and what would be next. But believe me, it's been pretty chaotic adjusting to life with a toddler. She's veeeeery loud...

Anyways, let's get going with today's post!

---

It isn't officially fall yet, but it is the beginning of September, which means there's lots of fall stuff in the stores! Fall stuff hasn't come in the Animal Jam stores yet, but here's some pictures of the fall stuff I've gotten in real life so far!


I just got these today actually! These things are amazing. We used to get them every fall, but I don't think we got them last year. It's a green apple lollipop, with a caramel coating over it. If you haven't tried these before, you really should! You can find them pretty much anywhere. I got these at a drug store, but I've seen them at grocery stores too.


I've already covered this in my cheesy post on AJFC... XDD The fall coyote would smell like this. *Nods*


Whipped Vanilla & Spice spray, which is also from Bath & Body Works, as is the hand sanitizer! This one doesn't have too much of a fall fragrance, but it's pretty good!

And we also have Animal Jam fall items to look forward to soon! Like the pile of leaaaaaves,


And probably more that I can't think of right now. XD

---

What's your favorite part about fall? The changing leaves? All things pumpkin spice? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Titus 2:7

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

Christianity is not based upon works, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do good works. We should do good works because it honors and pleases God, but it doesn't mean we earn a place in heaven just because we serve the homeless. And doing good works will be an example to unbelievers, to make them wonder why we do what we do.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. I love Caramel Apple Pops! I actually saw them in a store a couple days ago.
    Who's ready for Pumpkin Spice lattes?
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...