Amazing Art Around Jamaa!

Me: HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: Gracie O.O What's with all the caps and drawn out letters?
Me: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOONNN'TTTT-
You guys: Gracie! Please stop! o.O
Me: WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?
You guys: Because it's super annoying!
Me: ¿Es esto mejor?
You guys: What??
Me: CÓMO ESTÁS HOY
You guys: Gracie, have you ever heard the story of the people in the olympics who spoke another language, so they used Google Translate, and got like, 1 million eggs instead of 1 thousand?
Me: ¿Tal vez?
You guys: YOU COULD BE ASKING IF WE LIKE SOCKS, STOP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Me: OKAY, THEN I WILL SIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG!
You guys: Oh brother
Me: WHAT SONG DO YOU WANNA HEAR
You guys: Anything except We Are Messengers.
Me: THERE'S NEVER BEEN A MOMENT, I WAS NOT HELD INSIDE YOUR ARMS, AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN A DAY WHEN, YOU WERE NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU AAAARE!
You guys: Aaaand except Micah Tyler..
Me: I WAS BURIED BENEATH, MY SHAME. WHO COULD CARRRYYYYYY THAT KIND, OF WEIGHT
You guys: GRACIE PLEASE JUST END THE INTRO
Me: Oki

---

That was an...
Interesting intro.
It was a bunch of annoying intros combined into one..

ANYWAYS. XD

Even though I know a lot of people have been doing this, I'm going to be showing off some amazing art around Jamaa! In today's post, I'm going to be showing 10 masterpieces, starting with a masterpiece by Swirlshine!

---


I absolutely love this masterpiece that Swirl made a copy of for me! It's so pretty how all the colors on the cross fade into each other. ^.^


This masterpiece..
IS JUST
SO
CUTE

It looks so fuzzy.. I want to hug it...
But that would probably be dangerous
So never mind.. XDD


I really love the art style in this one! They did such an amazing job with shading. And the butterfly on the fox's nose looks super cute!


One word:
Awwwwwww :o


Oh my goodness
This dog is so cute. XDD It's so amazing how they made it look like it was focused on the dog, and blurry in the background. Keep up the amazing work, Chloetehbanana!


I love the effect of the leaves falling! I want to go on that bridge. XDD


This masterpiece is so cute! I love Redwing's braid. Her mouse is super cute too! I love how it's playing music for her.


Guys
You have no idea how much I want this masterpiece
ITS A WIL PANDA LAYING IN A TREE!!

I love pandas so much. XDD


Hang in there
The weekend will be here in 4 more days..

I want the weekend to come noooooow


I KNOW IT'S THE 8TH MASTERPIECE BUT
IT'S
A
SLEEPING
RED
PANDA
*Tears up*
AREN'T YOU JUST THE CUTEST THING *squeals*

WHY AM I SO IN LOVE WITH THIS?!

---

I hope you enjoyed todays post! Which masterpiece was your favorite? For me, I'd have to say the cross by Swirlshine, and the red panda by Millikay!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Isaiah 65:24

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

Even though God can answer our prayers before we even ask, we still needs to tell God all our needs, because he loves us so much, and wants to hear from us.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...