Snow Trail Shoes and Party Den Idea

Hey guys! It's Penguin here, finally back on schedule. It is now 2018 and I plan on posting again as much as possible for both blogs I am on.
I don't have that much time, as I have to go to the store soon. But I'll include a few things in this post. Firstly, here is the new item today, which an be found at the Shiveer Shoppe.
One of my favorite den ideas is for a party. It includes having many dance floors to create one big, larger dance floor. It doesn't really matter how many dance floors you have. You can make it as big as you want. Honestly, I've been thinking about making a dance floor den that is full of them! It's a cool idea to have for any type of special event in your den.
I have to go now, but I hope you enjoyed the post. I'll see you all next time!

2 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...