Jammer Sundae #72

Yikes!! I was about to go to sleep last night after a long day when I realized.... I completely forgot to write up a post!!! I would've fallen asleep and woken up late only to discover I wouldn't have anything to post! Phew, I caught myself there, and though my sleep was delayed by a bit it was well worth it.

Perfect for the Friendship Festival, we have some returning items: the heart earrings and the heart wand! Both are sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 600 gems and 400 gems respectively, so you should definitely check them out!


I never was a huge fan of the Friendship Festival. I appreciate the idea of it and all, but all these hearts and pink start to wear me out after a while!!

And now it's time for:


So this week, I'll be doing something a bit different. As I've been writing on the AJC for a long time now, I couldn't help but notice that I've accumulated a lot of silly AJ screenshots from various sketches and posts I've made - some that made it in to my posts, and others that didn't. Either way, I don't remember the context to many of these, and it's actually quite hilarious seeing how ridiculous some of these old pictures are! So let's take a trip down memory lane and look at these odd screenshots, shall we?

First off, this terrifying sequence of events:




I honestly don't know what I was thinking at this point.

I, er... What? There are literally no other pictures to go with this one - it has absolutely zero context!


How did this relate to the post in any way, again?


Hmmmmm........


And finally, this brilliant bonus image:


Pretty much sums up my posts, hahaha. Honestly, I don't know how I've been able to sustain readers for all this time with such silly antics!! If any of you can find what posts these images are from (note that not all of them have been released before!!) I'll be very impressed!!

Ah, the joys of spontaneity.


And finally, it is time for the factual part of this post:

The word of the day:

Bombinate: To make a humming or buzzing sound.

The bumblebee startled us by bombinating!

Our fact of the day:

Saturn has 62 moons.

Imagine looking into the night sky and seeing 62 moons all over the sky!! It's crazy, isn't it?

That's all for today folks, have a great week!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !


2 comments:

  1. Arctic? It's been a while! Oh my Mira, I haven't been visiting, sorry! How are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Sorry about the uber late reply! I haven't seen you around in ages - I'm doing alright, I hope you are too!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...