Rare Item Monday! Unusual Shop This Week?

Hey, Jammer's!  CoolCat here with another post!  And its Monday!  Which you all know what that means.  It's time for another Rare Item Monday!!  So before we get started....

 Its time for another episode of Fine The Rare!  As usual, the first place I always look is Jam-Mart Clothing.  And it wasn't there.  So I checked in all my other usual places where the rares have been recently.  And they weren't there either!  So after that I decided to see if Animal Jam's blog, The Daily Explorer could help me out.  So I seen it, and it was a pirate hook!  So I thought it has to be underwater! Duh!  So then I found it!  So let's get started on the actual RIM post!

Today's rare is The Rare Pirate Hook!  It is located in Bahari Bay's Bahari Bargains, on the fourth page.  It is for sale for 650 gems and is members only.  The color scheme is green and orange.  I don't really like this item, if I'm being honest.  I don't like the way the Pirate Hook's look on most underwater animals.  Plus, I don't really go underwater much at all.  So I wouldn't really be able to find much use out of it.  But! I did buy quite a few of them.  I like to give them away to new members, or people needing gems.

This weeks rare was in a shop I wasn't expecting!  Comment down below if you had to ask where it was, or check The Daily Explorer to find it!

As always.  Bye, Jammer's!  And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...