Happy Tuesday!

Hello Jammers and welcome back to another Grace2092 post every Tuesday and Friday for your entertainment!

Ok, well hi everybody! I am sorry I did not post on Friday, New Years, my internet was not working.. Well anyway... 2016! Wow, can you believe it is here? Well last Tuesday I made a list on what to do for the New Years! Here it is:
1. Recycle every den item you do not need, you can make gems and free up some space, and make sure you get everything, if you think you want it, think again, are you really, truly gonna use this?
2. Recycle all of unwanted clothing, do the same to the den items I talked about.
3. Recycle unwanted dens, pets and animals.
4. Delete everybody on your buddy list that is not a close friend or family member.
5.To everybody that you do not like or had a fight with on Animal Jam, say sorry and forgive them.
6. To all your close friends, send them thank you gifts.
7. Redecorate all your dens, make them nice, homey, and pretty.
8. Redecorate all your animals, nice, pretty.
9. Buy everything new that you wanted, and needed, make sure you are packed up, like being stored for the winter, make sure you have everything you want, but do not go overboard :D
10. Go to the arcade and earn gems. Raise enough gems to a certain amount of money, I'm not talking 2,000, im talking 10,000 or 15,000. Always make sure you have a lot of money in your account.
11. Make new friends on Animal Jam and make sure you be more social, do things you don't ususally do, like if you do not go to Mt. Shiveer a lot, go there more often :)
12. Make a schedule on how long a day you can go on Animal Jam, do not want to get to addicted to games.

There is the List! Okay, so how is everyone? I have had a good day :) Well new in stores are... Infinity Glasses! Umm, I think they are okay... Well that is my opinion, they are cool, but kinda tacky... I cant find a picture, sorry :(
Okay well, thats all for today and I hope you have an amazing week! I will see you again on Friday! Be safe and have a Happy New Year!

Fun fact: Approximately 107 billion people have lived on this earth, but 40% have died before age 1, so scientist say. 

Grace2092
Contact me at grace2092animaljam@gmail.com
Post every Tuesday and Friday for your entertainment!

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas, I will definitely be using some of these to "clean out my account"!

    As for the infinity glasses, I have figured out how to make a "diva llama" with them. It's quite hilarious - I will have to post a picture sometime!

    Great post!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...