Tetherball!

Greetings Jammers, and welcome to a new post! How are y'all doing today? (goodness, I just sounded western!)

Today in the Land of Jamaa, we have a returning item: the tetherball! I remember when this item was in stores... I had no idea what it was! After seeing one in real life though, I now know :D This is not a bad item, to be honest. The price isn't that bad, and the item itself looks pretty good! It also makes sense to have a tetherball in Jamaa, after all, it is a game that animals can play in real life too! Anywho, be sure to buy this item today in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems!



And now it is time for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:
Jocularity: joking speech or behaviour
I always find it interesting that there are so many different words to describe similar things!

Our fact of the day:
Speaking of western (hint, the second sentence in the post), did you know that although tumbleweed and horses are staples of western culture, neither of them are native to North America?
Who knew?!

Have a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

2 comments:

  1. Wow Arcticstar! I just started reading this blog maybe last week, and I LOVE IT! Your opinions about items match what I think too, and I always like how you put a cool word at the end of your post! If you could maybe check out my blog, I would be SO HONORED! It is called The Weekly Jammer News! Jam On, Arcticstar! And PLAY WILD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Swirlshine, this means a lot to me! I try to keep my posts both fun AND factual, so as not to bore the readers- evidently, it is working! I will be sure to check out your blog sometime soon!

      Happy Jamming Swirlshine!

      - Arctic

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...