Jamaa Journal VOL.145

Hey Jammers! It's me, Mldriver. Long time no post! I am going to start posting early in the mornings. I also apologize for my absence on this blog. Let's get started with the post!

Today's update is actually, quite nice! You can now buy the Beach House Den at the Diamond Shop! I really love this den because of the teal color. 

And now, there is another Den Item Contest! I gotta say, the Mechanical Future set is pretty cool.

And surprisingly, that's all of today's update. The other two pages are advertisements and cheetahs.

Well, that's all for today Jammers, see you Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're back, Mldriver. I was worried that Arctic was the only one making these posts. I understand that people can be busy sometimes. XP

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the mining- thingies-set, I like how it kinda fits in with lots of plants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I had a house like that in real life!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...