Four Square Court!

Greetings Jammers, Arcticstar here. I am not sure if Mldriver is going to post today- so I think I will fill in for her again. By the way, this post was not planned, so it probably won't be of very high quality, I hope you don't mind!

The item today is the Four Square Court! Ah the nostalgia, I used to play this game at school when I was in elementary! I also remember when this was in stores! It is great to see that AJHQ is re-releasing some of the older items. Be sure to buy this today for 450 gems in Jam Mart Furniture!


And now, for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:
Dollop: A shapeless mass or blob of something.
Now this is interesting! So much more creative to say than blob, don't you think?

Our fact of the day:
The fear of getting peanut butter (or an alternative like almond butter) stuck on the roof of your mouth is called arachibutyrophobia!
Wow! It is interesting what kind of information you can find that you do not know!

Have a great day Jammers!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

5 comments:

  1. XD A DOLLOP OF DAISY!!!


    Thats on a sour cream commercial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never seen that commercial. I don't watch channels with commercial breaks because they're so annoying! :D

      ~Krazy

      Delete
  2. Lol, I do NOT have fear on peanut butter being stuck on the roof of my mouth. I can just brush it off. I'm not allergic to peanut butter so there's no reason for me to be afraid (unless I choke on it if it'll stick in my throat, but that never happened to me)! So as a result, I don't have arachibutyrophobia! :D

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. I, on the other hand, AM allergic to peanuts, so this is a legitimate fear for me XD

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...