Missed Items, Important Announcement, and Grace2092's Post!

Greetings Jammers! I have been away sick and recovering for quite a while now- but I am finally well enough to post!

As you can probably tell, there is a lot that I have missed. These ones are all sold at Jam Mart Clothing! Be sure to pick these great items up- I see many of them are returning items!


Let's see: We've got the Horned Helmet, Investigator's Hat, the Sports Jersey, Phantom Shirt, Gardening Hat, and Square Glasses! Not bad items, to be honest. I was waiting for most of these to come back! I'm glad they are not gone anymore- it's annoying when you want to buy something for an outfit, when you realize it is no longer in stores!

Next, I have an important announcement to make. I have a buddy who is wanting to post for the Animal Jam Community. Her user is Grace2092, and she is a great author! She puts a lot of effort into her posts, and she has her own amazing blog: The Animal Jam Fan Club, so make sure to check that out here: http://gracesawyer209.wix.com/animal-jam-fan-club

Anywho, for the time being, she will be writing some short stories, rants, etc. about various topics. I will be posting them for her through my account, though she will be writing them (if that makes any sense)! Her posts are more entertaining, creative, and thought-provoking, whereas my posts are primarily factual, intellectual, and (random!) I believe a healthy dose of both types of posts will be great! And so, below this, I will be doing her post! Be sure to tell her how she did!!

Happy Jamming!

 Contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

And now, for Grace2092's post:

When I first joined Animal Jam I fell in love. My friend Ella introduced it to me and I couldn't be more grateful! I was in about 2nd grade and I had no clue what the internet was, I started spending more time on Animal Jam and found myself trading rare fox hats and become a rarer Jammer. Now its been about 4 years and I still have not been sick from spending my time checking the stores for something new and waiting for rare item Monday. Years went by from when I first started and the Diamond Shop came in, there was new animals and new item, from the Diamond Shop. I noticed the differences, how others mood changed and the things AJHQ did to make Animal Jam better. Now it seems every couple months a new animal comes in. It used to be where the newest thing was just a item that came to stores and or a cool update. I actually remember when Rare Headdresses were in the Cocoa Hut on Rare Item Monday! Well, a lot of people probably remember when that happened but for some reason I have that feeling that it has a special purpose in my memories, speaking of how everyone is begging for a Headdress. I have put a lot of thought to this lately and I think the Jammers who joined recently should get a little story put together of how Animal Jam used to be, so they can have a feel of the past. Animal Jam was so much different then it is now. I mean, a lot. For one, there used to be no Diamond Shop. That means there was no existence of all the Diamond Animals or any of the things in the diamond shop! You know the raccoons and the deer in the "regular" Animal shop, well, those were never there either... More parties were available in the Party Section such as a cruise ship party and a pool party. They sure were fun and I do wish more could experience it. Now, I need you to understand. I am not talking about the Beta Days, (the Beta Days are the first Summer when Animal Jam first started and Animal Jam was way different, that's when people say that some items are Beta its like saying antique) I am talking about after, when Animal Jam became Animal Jam. Oh! Your probably wondering about the Lands. Well, there was no Kimbara Outback. AT ALL. It was just a simple piece of nothing that people were waiting of a something. Have you seen anybody there? I have not, no one ever goes anywhere anymore. The most popular Lands in all of Animal Jam is Jamaa Township, Coral Canyons and Sarepia Forest. Well anyway that's that. There was a lot of things. A LOT! I mean there is probably to much to say including what was rare and not rare then and what was cool and what was just plain boring. Now this isn't a History lesson, just some boring lecture of Animal Jam in the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Let's all give Grace2092 a round of applause for her post! Be sure to say what you think about it in the comment section below!

My apologies for not posting in such a long time. My posting will become more frequent (and of higher quality) now that I am better!

See you soon Jammers! I'll be back tomorrow with a new Jammer Sundae!

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I love it! I was also there when Kimbara was nothing, but, they still had the Cruise Ship Party and Pool Party. Keep it up, I just found this blog, and I love it already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I love it! I was also there when Kimbara was nothing, but, they still had the Cruise Ship Party and Pool Party. Keep it up, I just found this blog, and I love it already!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Swirlshine! I will be sure to tell Grace how she's doing!

      Delete
  3. Thanks ArcticStar, This means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...