Many Many Items, New Upcoming Poll, and Another Sundae (#66 to be exact)!

Greetings my friends, it is Arctic! And good news, I bring! (that was worded oddly...) Anyhow, the news is that I have just begun my Christmas Holidays! So, I can be more active with the blog (which is lovely), and possibly put some plans into action!

Either today or tomorrow, I'll be putting up a new poll for all of you viewers, so look forward to that! Now, to the post:

With the Jamaaliday season upon us, a multitude of festive items have been introduced. Our newest addition to this ever growing list of daily items is:




Tada! The gingerbread tophat! This is a returning item that comes in many different colours including brown, pink, and blue (that I know of!). Some of the gumdrops on top are even different, as I have seen brown ones with pink gumdrops (as seen above), red and green gum drops, and blue and orange (which is mine from last year!) I'm sure you can make a ton of interesting outfits with this item... Maybe I should try it out!

It's so small!!



I'll have to work on that later, haha!

Also arriving today are the returning Elf Shoes and Snow Globe Hat (found in Jam Mart Clothing), Frosting Icicles and Toy Race Track (from Jam Mart Furniture), and Candy Cane Longbow, Candy Cane Sword, and Pixelated Deer Head (available in the Diamond Shop). Phew! That's a lot of items!




Also, last day for skullies, those that want them!

And now, it is time for this week's:



How about dogs this week?

Do you ever begin something and immediately regret it:

weknowmemes.com

This guy might not exactly get the whole point of hide and go seek:

weknowmemes.com

Oh the horror!

dogtrainingbasics.com

And, this poor brooding soul:

quickmeme.com
That's all in terms of Jammer Sundaes for this week. And finally, it is time for the factual part of this post!

The wondrous word of the day:

Resplendent: Impressive and splendid through being richly colourful or sumptuous

What an interesting word! I'm going to challenge myself to use that word today!

The fantastic fact of the day:

A human has 639 muscles in their body, but caterpillars have more than 4000!

It amazes me how such a little creature can be so complex!

That's all for today my friends! See you next week!

feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...