Rare Item Monday!

Hey Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Its Monday again! Whew, this week went by fast! Or at least it seemed like it. Anyways! I apologize this weeks RIM is so late. My weekly reminder wasn't set and I forgot! But lets not delay todays post any longer and get started!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Chefs Hat. It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It is on the 8th page with the clothing items. It is for sale for 975 gems and is members only. The color scheme is brown. I like the idea of this item!  This item is different from the past recent Rare Item Monday's. I honestly thought it was going to be fall related, seeing the new fall clothing items.  I'm not a huge fan on the color, but it would be great if you play in lots of fashion shows! Make sure you get you're Rare Chefs Hat today only!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...