Rare Item Monday! Another Hiding Rare?

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And yes, It's Monday. Witch also means for a lot of people its back to school. But on Animal Jam it just means its time for another Rare Item Monday!


So todays rare is in the Medical Center again! Before I checked there, I checked Jam-Mart Clothing for the rare item Monday, and it was nowhere to be found! So I thought, oh great.... Then I checked Epic Wonders and it wasn't there either. Then I remembered last week, and checked the Medical Center and there it was!

So todays rare is the Rare Head Bandage. It is being sold in Kimbara Outback's Medical Center for 900 gems. That seems pretty high to me! Its also members only. The color scheme is also light purple with a dark purple paw print. I tried this item on before I bought it and I didn't really like how it looked. But that could just be the animal I used and the color. *I used a black and gray koala* If you make an outfit based on this rare I'm sure you can make a really cool outfit!



Even though I really didn't like this item I bought it anyways. I was curious to see if this rare had a low recycle value like last week, and it did! It only would only give 270 gems if you recycled it. The Medical Center rares don't seem to have a good return value, considering what they cost. I don't suggest buying this item in hopes of recycling it for quick gems when you need them.

I also want to thank Arctic for helping me post pictures! I sadly couldn't make it to the phone company last week. My mom had several other important things to do, but she told me she can take me this week! So by next Monday I should have it fixed. Thanks again, Arctic! :) And thank you everyone else for your patience!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy Monday!
    Hmm, it's seems a little strange that AJHQ keeps going with these RIM sets. Such as the music RIM set, and Medical Center set. I wonder what AJHQ will have in store for us next!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...