Hello Jammers!

Hey guys! Welcome to another Grace2092 post every teusday and friday entertainment!

I am here to tell you what is new! Like how members can now host parties, and how you can buy pet panguins, much more too!

I think this is homemade awesome sauce! I love the idea of hosting parties and pet penguins are sooo cute! Tell me about what you did with your party and if you got a penguin! I hope you guys are having a awesome sauce friday! School break!

Fact of the day, there is a planet that has small bits of glass that fly in the wind sideways at 4,000 miles per hour. Wow, just wow.

Grace2092
Contact me at grace2092animaljam@gmail.com
Post every friday and teusday for your entertainment

2 comments:

  1. Grace, pics for contest are on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abnout the contest, I'm just curious. Did you choose the winner yet?

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...