Let's Do... Something!

Hi guys! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! Today me and my dad went Christmas shopping for my mom, which was a lot of fun! We got her a lot of special stuff. :) Have you finished any of your Christmas shopping yet? I can say I'm completely done, because me and my mom already did shopping for my dad, and I already got gifts out in the mail to friends! I feel very successful. XDD

---

Yes that's my moms account, mine got locked out because it kept saying my password was wrong, so I kept trying it again, and it kept giving me the little jammer security check thing. Has AJ ever done that to you? o.o

I didn't really have any time to post during the day today, so when I finally sat down to write this tonight, I didn't really have any ideas. But then I thought, "what if we do a project?". Not something too huge and elaborate like that one story project I was doing on my blog (that got very complicated and I had to end that XD), but just something small. I'm not sure what yet. Maybe it could be a story, but on a very small scale? I'm not sure...

Or it could be a collaborative masterpiece, or something like that. I feel like the blogger community has become a little disconnected, and I'd love to do something together as Animal Jam bloggers, to get to know everyone a little better! I think a community project would be so much fun, and would get people more involved.

So.... What do you guys think? What ideas do you have? Please let me know! It would be so much fun to get a bunch of bloggers involved in whatever we start! Maybe we could even start a Google+ community to discuss this project. No idea what, but... Let me know!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Romans 14:7

For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Technically, that story project was everyone’s project and we finished it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Project wasn't a flop to me tbh XD Everybody (eventually) did their chapters, and Lost did a great job at the finish

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...