Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Sadly to say I have a bad cold. So this might not be a very long post. Sorry about that! But lets get right to it!

Todays Rare is the Rare Vampire Mask! It is located in Jam-Mart Clothing on the 16th page.
 It is for sale for 800 gems and is Members only.
The color scheme is black, yellow, and orange.

I'm not really a fan of any Animal Jam masked item. But I do like the color scheme! Make sure you pick you're Mask up before they are gone! Again, I'm really sorry this is a short post!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

  1. I like the zombie mask and the robot mask because they shape differently in every animal, but I don't like tikis/vampire masks/scary masks/creature masks etc. either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL CAT CHECK ANIMAL JAM FRIENDSHIP COMMUNITY!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...