Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And today is the dreaded Monday.... But! At least we have a RIM for all us Jammers to look forward to! Todays rare was surprisingly in the first place I looked! So lets get started!

Today's rare is the Rare Monster Claw! It is located in Jam-Mart Clothing on the ninth page. It is for sale for 900 gems.  The color scheme is red and yellow. And it is also Members only. I really like this item! The color scheme is different. I feel it would be hard for me to make a look with it. I don't really have any looks I feel I could use this item for, off the top of my head. But its a pretty nice, yet pricey, clothing item! I'm sorry this post is sort of short. Comment what you think of todays rare! I'm also sorry this post is late!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~




No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...