Rare Item Monday!

Greetings, Jammers! It's me, Arctic and I am back with yet another post for you!

Since it's Monday today, we have a great new Rare Item. Introducing the Rare Heart Skull Helmet! I am disappointed with the fact that it is extremely geared towards the typical girl look (had they made the pattern phantoms or stars, I would be far more excited) but other than that there are many good things about this rare. For instance, it isn't simply a recolour, but has actual patterns on it as well, which I think is a great addition to the item. The colours have been chosen well and fit together nicely, and I don't have much negative to say about the item! Buy this item for the excellent price of 500 gems in Jam Mart Clothing!



And now, it is time for the fabulous factual part of the post:

Our wonderous word of the day:

Cabal: A secret society.

We should definitely start up a cabal! Perhaps the Animal Jam Cabal?

Our fantastic fact of the day:

Listening to 5 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen the immune system, and reduce depression risk by 80%

Let's all go and listen to the most awesome songs we know! What is your favourite type of music? Favourite music artist? Favourite song? I have to say I am a huge fan of the 80's as well as Classical Music... Interesting combination!

Have an awesome day!

Want to talk? Contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

7 comments:

  1. I like that they didn't just change the colors and say: "THIS IS RARE BECAUSE WE SAID SO!" They some more effort into it, and I hope they do more like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. added note on the RIM it really reminds me of the day of the dead too

      Delete
    2. I quite agree. Nothing is original about recolouring an item.

      When I first looked at the item, I also thought of Day of the Dead! It would be quite interesting if AJHQ decided to add sugar skull helmets (with all the flowers on them)

      Delete
  2. I love pop music and, you know, modern day music. Like Taylor Swift, Rachel Platten, and Sara Bareilles! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I have to say, again, I love the 80's. Journey, Toto, Europe, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and MJ to name a few are my personal favourites!

      Delete
  3. My favorite music would have to be pop country, and 80's

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that ajhq finally made an original rim :D... even if that rim gives me nightmares O.O

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...