A Wave of Calm, and My Thoughts

Greetings, Jammers, Arcticstar here!

Recent comments have instilled negative feelings between people, and I thought it was about time that I intervened.

It is true that the blog hasn't been at its best lately. Ferret wants to change that, and I greatly respect her for that.

To all those people that have commented against Ferret leaving, I greatly appreciate it. Sometimes we all have discouraging moments, and helping someone who is in that time is a great thing to do.

On the other hand, those of you who bashed Ferret in the post, I know I have no right to criticize, but I will say what I must. Having your own opinions is a great thing, it's part of what makes the world such a unique, free, and wonderful place! However, if that means you are going to hurt someone in the process, I strongly suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself.

I don't want it to sound as though I am shaming anyone. I am completely guilty of having blatant disregard for the emotions of other people, and I have hurt many people's feelings in the past because of it.

Honesty is wonderful, but hurting someone in the process is not respectable. Again, I realize I am in no authoritative position over people, and my word does not do much, but I would like to suggest you think. Calling people immature, inexperienced, and bad at what they do does not contribute in any way.

In the meantime, we need to figure out a plan about getting back on track!

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...