Bat Balloon and New Beginning!

Greetings Jammers, Arcticstar here!

Today's post will be quite short, since I only decided to do it last-minute. You see, this blog has not been posting on schedule for weeks, so I've decided I'm just going to post everyday from now on until we get a proper system going!

The item we have today is the Bat Balloon, which is sold in Jam Mart Clothing. I've never been the biggest fan of balloons on Animal Jam, but I've always thought that this one was very quite cute. The design is well done, and has a classic Animal Jam style to it- not too modern, yet still uniquely designed. You can buy one of these for 350 gems - which is an excellent price for items. Be sure to buy one of these to complete your look!


Proper, on-time, scheduled, daily posts, will begin tomorrow. There will be no more of this lack of posting - as it is absolutely unacceptable. Get ready, Jammers.

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

4 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...