The Animal Jam Community Blog will be hosting yet another Author Tryouts!
We haven't a sufficient amount of authors currently, due to the unfortunate loss of some of our finest writers. Sad as it is, the blog must continue, and new people are needed to help keep this blog running!
The current schedule looks like this:
There we have three possible openings for new authors. So, I will be hiring 2 or 3 new authors to help Grace and I write new posts.
If you are wanting one of these positions, either send me an email with a sample post (a post showing how you would write if you were an author) at firstname.lastname@example.org , or leave a comment with a sample post. And, if you know of someone who would be interested, be sure to tell them about this opportunity!! *In your email/comment, please state which day(s) you will be available to post*
I must set a few rules, however:
- Be appropriate in your writing. Ridiculous comments/emails/general writing will be ignored and deleted.
- Please stay on topic. If you receive the position, it is great if you do something fun that is a post segment, but do not post about nothing at all.
- Please be aware that signing up for this means you are making a commitment to posting. It is completely understandable if you become ill, are on vacation, or something has occurred in your life that requires you to be away, however, some perseverance is expected.
- You must have a Blogger (google) account. Without one, no matter how amazing at posting you are, we cannot hire you.
YOUR FORMAT SHOULD BE:
1. Two to three sentences about why you think you deserve to be an Animal Jam Community author
2. A sample post showing what you can do
3. What day(s) you will be available to post (Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday)
4. Your experience in writing (this one is optional, but if you have posted on a blog before, or done something interesting writing related, be sure to put that in!)
5. Include your email address so I may get back to you.
The deadline for this is Saturday, January 9th, and the results will be sent via email to the newly hired authors!
Good luck, and let the writing begin!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com !