Big Hair with Rollers and Jammer Sundae #48

Greetings, Jammers, and welcome to a new post!

Today in the Land of Jamaa, we have a new item: The Big Hair and Rollers! At first, when I saw this, I thought it looked a bit like pasta... Anywho, I can see the connection between this item and relevance now - I'm sure many scary movies feature at least one scene in which a character unsuspectingly curls their hair while the menace sneaks up on them. Still, I do think this is a rather silly looking item - why would animals need to curl their hair? Be sure to buy this item at Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems if you like it!


Being Sunday, I now bring you:


This week, I thought I'd do animals in wigs since we had this strange hair as our item!

A cute little elephant rocking an afro:

 christianlovessparkle.com
A goose who knows what true style is:

ohhaivintage.com
This cat looks highly un-amused:

gocomics.com
Did you know there are actually full websites dedicated to Owls in Wigs?

owlswithwigs.tumblr.com
And now, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Augment: To enhance in some way

I wonder how I can augment my posts!

Our fact of the day, which Swirlshine kindly pointed out did not show up yesterday:

About one in every four million lobsters is born with a genetic birth defect that makes them blue. One in every thirty million is yellow.

I find it fascinating how these things work!

Happy Jamming!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

6 comments:

  1. When I was in Maine this past summer, my family and I went to this oceanarium. We saw 2 live blue lobsters and even were able to touch one. They're cool lobsters, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw any yellow lobsters in person though. (I saw red/brown lobsters of course XD)

      Delete
    2. How cool! I wonder what yellow lobsters are like...

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...