Mldriver Quitting

Hello Everyone!

I recently have not been updating the blog. However, there is a reason for that. I have decided to quit Animal Jam and the AJC. 

Now, I already quit Animal Jam a long time ago. I haven't really told anyone, and I planned to. It just never happened.

I really loved writing posts for the AJC. Although, it quickly became redundant. 
"Hey Jammers. Here is the new item! I really love/dislike this item. Tell me what you think below!" 

I'm very grateful for the opportunity to become an author on the AJC.  I remember sitting in my car and checking my email to see an invitation to AJC. I was so happy!  

Arcticstar:
You are such a sweet person. Please know this. You've helped out so many jammers including me, Especially with den tips (which I desperately needed)! Thank you for filling in for me, I know it has been a daunting task. I have so much to thank you for, and I don't even know how to put it into words (see what I mean?) 

Grace and Ferret:
I haven't known you guys for long. You are both very talented and I hope you both continue with blogging. Thank you for everything you have done for the AJC and me.

I need to end this because it's sounding like a will.
I don't want this to turn into a big dramatic thing, and please don't ask me to stay. I have already made up my mind.

Thank you everyone for commenting and being supportive of my absences. 

See you in Jamaa..
Mldriver

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...