You Are Invited!

To an AJC party!!!!!!!! (Ferretlove36036 here!)
When, you ask? 4:00 to 4:30 P.M. EST. Yes, USA time. Sorry if you have to get up at 4 A.M. because of me. If you want to help (and be recognized) JAG me "Happy Birthday!" Even if you're a member. Everyone is an equal!  Oh, yes, the party is at my den. Beach house. If you are helping, please come 15 minutes early to help me out with where to put stuff. Donations of supplies are not needed, but are allowed. You can trade me something useful also. So get your outfits ready! Helpers for during the party such as waiters and waitresses, your uniform is optional but appreciated. It is: woven shoes, star cape, ribbon scarf or necklace (you pick), and no hat. The party admin (or inner circle, kinda like guides from way-back-when) will be (you don't have to, but this would really help) swirlshine, Arcticstar8404, TheSlidoo, Grace (I forgot your username but you post here. You know who you are.) Mldriver (how do you say it? Mld river or Ml driver?) The party admin uniform will be high tops, a knitted hat and a parka. All of the admin will be members because they need to have free chat to help me and to get more people. The admin will also help the helpers find out what they have to do. If you wish to be in this group, email me at Ferretlove36036@gmail.com, or comment. Be sure to mention your username and expect a reply within three days! Email me by next Friday. I will only let Jammers that I or someone above trust.
Don't forget to vote intro for the web show in my post below
Jam on Jammers,
👑 👗 👑 👗 about the 👑 👗 👑 👗 👑 👗 👑 👗 👑 👗 👑 👗 👑 👗 👑 Ferretlove36036 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

11 comments:

  1. Sound awesome! I will try to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Please let me know if you are interested in party admin, it sounds boring, but it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, my email is Ferretlove36036@gmail.com.
    -ferretlove

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it today? I hope not. If so I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grr I probably missed this. >_<
    I'll try and get a gift to you anyway though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! As long as it WASN'T today. I will send a gift too, though. I hope it is tomorrow so I can come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill come (can i be an admin or waitress either works)
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
  8. JUNE 2ND!!!!!
    I"M SOOOO EMBARRASSED!!!! I FORGOT TO PUT THE DATE!!!!!! I'M SOOOO SORRY!!!!!
    ~~~~~FERRETLOVE36036~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm still at school when your party is going on

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...