Grace2092

Hello all!
I am Grace2092 and I will be posting for Animal Jam Community now,
I just wanted to introduce myself, I have wrote a couple of segments threw
ArcticStar, and thats how she and Sildoo kindly got me here. Thank you guys very much.
I will probably be doing some Contest and what nots but for right now, I think I will take it very slow. I hope you like what I post and get to know me very well. Here are a couple things I think are appropriate to know, I have been playing Animal Jam for five years, I am in junior high and I love writing, drawing and animation. Once again, I hope you enjoy everything and thank you all!

-Grace2092

3 comments:

  1. Grace! So glad to "see" you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the AJC Grace! Happy that you are posting! Jam on!
    ~swirlshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Grace!

    ~Madaroo~

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...