Rare Item Monday!

Greetings Jammers, Arcticstar here!

It is yet another Monday, which means we have our rare. Now, what could this rare be? Introducing the Rare Vine Anklet! Despite the fact that it is exclusively for members, this is a very nice rare. The price is good, the colour is great, and the design is amazing! Very nicely done, AJHQ! Be sure to buy this item for 700 gems in Jam Mart Clothing.


Also, AJHQ has developed a new update system. Instead of shutting down the game entirely, it allows you to keep playing. I think this is a great idea, as there is nothing quite as frustrating as having a conversation with a Jammer you haven't met in a long time, and you have to log off because it is updating!

Next, Madaroo has kindly mentioned some items that will be leaving stores soon!


Thanks Madaroo!

Now, it is time for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Assuage: To calm down, relax, or satisfy.

What a nice word! It also looks like an anagramed form of the word sausage..

Our fact of the day:

Polar bears are always left handed.

Or should I say, left pawed?

Happy Jamming!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

10 comments:

  1. Oh no... is this the first time this happened?
    Ferretlove36036

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polar bears are lefties? Weird, I would find it hard to catch fish that way! ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very interesting! I, in fact am left handed as well :D

      Delete
  3. Cool fact!!! I'm right handed, so I guess I am NOT a polar bear! Anyway, I was wondering, Arcticstar, could you maybe make a post about glitches, or a tab? Thanks!
    ~swirlshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I will try the advice thing:
    Dear Arcticstar, do you have any tips to avoid getting scammed? Thanks!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question! I will be sure to answer this in my next post!

      Delete
  5. Thank You for mentioning me in your post! Even though I am not an author I can continue to do this if you would like!

    ~Madaroo~
    >>-CC-->

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...