Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! This week has gone by fast! Wouldn't you agree? Comment down below if you have done anything special before summer ends! Although I am sad to see summer come to an end, I cant wait for fall! Are you excited for fall? But anyways, lets get into this weeks post!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Bee Shirt With Wings!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 16th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,500 gems and it is for members only. The colors of this shirt are yellow, red, and purple.

Thoughts: I actually really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think items like this are super cute, and the colors are creative! With it being priced at 1,500 gems, I would have expected to see it at Epic Wonders. I think the only downfall of this item is the price.

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday an 8!

Here is todays Bible verse!

''...those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.'' Romans 8:14

(I'm sorry I have not been adding the verses, I have been forgetting!)

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...