Rare Item Monday! + Total Solar Eclipse!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before we get onto this weeks RIM, I wanted to talk about the solar eclipse! I am going to be sharing three facts with you guys today about the solar eclipse!

#1 This is the first Total Solar Eclipse in 38 years!
The last time anyone in the mainland US saw a total eclipse of the sun was on February 26, 1979.

#2 You will need eye protection!
Looking at the sun with your naked eyes is highly dangerous and can even cause blindness.

#3 Stars during the daytime!
As the sky turns dark, planets and stars hidden in the sky by the suns bright light will reappear.

I hope you enjoyed these facts! Now lets get onto this weeks Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Eclipse Glasses!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 9th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 875 gems and it is for non-members! The colors of these glasses are yellow and black.

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! It was just what I was expecting to see. I think its great that its for non-members as well, so they can enjoy this event! I feel the price is just right also. No complaints this week!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

Here is todays verse!

''My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck.'' Proverbs 3:21-22

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...