Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I start todays RIM post, I have decided that each week I will ask you guys a random question, and you can answer in the comments! I will also be answering my own question!

QOTD: How many pets do you have, if any at all?

AOTD: I have five pets. One dog and four cats.

I look forward to making this a weekly thing!


Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Fry Hat! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 16th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 900 gems and it is members only. The colors of this hat are white, blue, and yellow.

Thoughts: I have mixed feelings on this weeks RIM. I really do like it! Its just the fries are blue.... And it doesn't help that it looks like they have been dipped in mayo. And to top it off the color of the container is, wait for it, yellow. AJHQ really went out of the box with this one, in a very silly way! I think the crazy colors work in a weird way. If you ever need to dress up as a fast food worker, this is the item for you!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 7!

Comment down below what you think of this weeks Rare Item Monday!

Here is todays verse!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...