Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for such a late post, I forgot to do it earlier!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Burger Hat!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 11th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 950 gems and it is members only. The colors of this item are purple and orange.

Thoughts: I really do like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think its a fun, quirky item I didn't expect to see! This would be perfect for a silly outfit, and for fashion shows! I even like the colors! I feel this item is maybe 50 to 100 gems over priced, but other then that I love it!

Overall I give this weeks Rare Item Monday a 9.5!

I'm also sorry for the short post, I am very tired from my busy day!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...