Gracie's Sunday Sundaes #2!

Me: *looks at Jammer Sundae #87* *types out Arctic's intro* Greetings Jammers, Arctic here with another Sunday post. Let's get into it shall we?
You guys: Okay! What kind of memes are you doing this we- *looks at who wrote this post* YOU'RE NOT ARCTIC!! YOU'RE YOU'RE-
Me: Oh uhmmmm.. I'm uh-
You guys: GRACIE. YOU'RE GRACIE.
Me: Maybe..?
You guys: What did you do with Arctic?? It's her day to post!
Me: I'm filling in for her today, she can't post.
You guys: Why couldn't of Coolcat or Ja or someone post??
Me: I offered to post and Arctic said I could so..
You guys: :C
Me: ...
You guys: WAHHHH
Me: *sighs*
You guys: *glares at*

---

Ehehe.. That was interesting.

Anyhoo, since Arctic can't post today, I'm here to cover her Jammer Sundae! I've covered Arctic's Jammer Sundae once before, and I thought it would be cool to do another one! Except, this time, I am calling this "Gracie's Sunday Sundaes", hehe!

Before we get into the post, lets look at todays new item, found in Jam Mart Furniture!


It's for sale for 350 gems, and comes in eight different colors!

Personally, I think this item comes at a great price! What do you think about it?

Now onto the sundae!

I had my mom help me find some memes for my post, and I'll be posting the two she found first! Let's get going, shall we?


---

Photo credit: Facebook (not sure who posted it up)
I'm not on Facebook, but from what I've heard about it, this statement seems very true. 😆

Photo credit: I believe Facebook again (not sure who posted it up)

That's so me and my mom. "I have so much stuff to do."
Me: *plays Animal Jam*

Photo credit: Ja983

Oh my goodness.. Yeah, I don't think that's what that means Fluffy.. 😜 I love this meme! Awesome job, Ja!

Photo credit: Ja983
Ehehehe!

---

Like Arctic does, I have for you a word and a fact!

Our word of the day:

Williwaw: "A violent squall that blows in near-polar latitudes, as in the Strait of Magellan, Alaska, and the Aleutian Islands." (Dictionary.com)

Oookay then.
I just like the sound of that though. Williwaw.

Our fact of the day:

Pearls dissolve in vinegar.

Weird.. Yeah, please don't put any pearls in vinegar- that would not be good. 😜

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 23:19

My child, listen and be wise: Keep your heart on the right course.


God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Williwaw. Strange... XDD

    OMG PEARS DISSOLVE IN VINEGAR?
    to bad we dont have pears.. just like we dont have grapes :/

    OOPS I MEAN...
    Yeh ehehe I would never do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe HEY IS THAT CAMERON'S COUSIN? :O
    Thanks for featuring my edits! :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...