Jamaaliday Bells and Wreath Necklace

Hello there Jammers! Welcome to another post!

As usual, let's start off with the Jamaaliday Gift!

This is very closely related to the Jamaaliday Streamer. But yet, it's new, And, I like it. What about you?

Next up we have a new item located in Jam-Mart Furniture for 150 gems!

A lot of non-members like to wear this item on a bunny. Although, it would be a little difficult hopping around, with a giant leafy bow around your neck. 


Oh, and I have a question for you guys! What item would you like to see in Animal Jam? I personally would like a new wig. I like how they look on some animals. I want a brown side-braid. And some different elf cuffs or something. 

Well, that's all for today! See you in Jamaa!

1 comment:

  1. The wreath necklace was my very first item from when I first joined AJ.
    it reminds me so much of my first animal =)

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...