Rare Item Monday! *short post*

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here here with another post! How are you all doing? I hope you had a great weekend! Has the weather cooled down where you guys are? It’s still pretty warm for me! Hopefully it will cool down soon with fall quickly approaching. But anyways, let’s start off this post with today’s Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Frog Hat!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! It’s a super cute red hat, and it’s perfect for fall! I absolutely love frogs, so this is a great item for me! Make sure you don’t forget to pick this one up before it’s gone! Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday an 10!

Before I end this weeks post I want to apologize for it being so short. Hopefully I can make next weeks post longer!

Here is today’s verse.

“You were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.”-Ephesians 5:8

As always, bye Jammer’s! And -Jam On!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...