Rare Item Monday! + Happy Late Birthday Gracie!

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here with another post! Before I continue I want to apologize for not posting for the past three weeks. The first week I forgot to post, and for the last two weeks I haven’t felt well enough to post. But luckily I am back for this weeks post. Let’s get started!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Superhero Mask! (Fox version)

Thoughts: I really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think it’s a super cute and fun mask. It is a blue mask with a yellow eye mask, if that makes sense. If it doesn’t, think about the black eye mask that is used in The Incredibles. Overall I really like this mask, and I rate it an 8.5!

Next up is the Rare Item Monday for Play Wild! The Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is also a Rare Superhero Mask! (Regular version)

I liked the other mask, but I REALLY like this one! I like the colors of this mask way more. This mask is a pink mask with a purple outline. I just like the look of this one more. So overall I have to rate it a 10! Which mask was your favorite?

Before I end this weeks post, I wanted to wish my best friend Gracie a very Happy Birthday!!! We have been friends for going on six years now, and it’s all thanks to Animal Jam! Never did I think I could find and form a deep friendship with someone that I met from an online game. Thanks for being my very best friend, and always covering my posts for me when I need you too!


That’s all for this weeks post, Jammer’s! See you next week! Here is this weeks verse.

“He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.” -Proverbs 13:20 NIV.

As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!-

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the mask looks super cool! And it better for a price like that! (I think it was 975 gems)

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...