Tips For Bath And Body Work's Semi Annual Sale!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I will again be covering for Gracie this week while she is on vacation. I know your having a blast, Gracie! Make sure you have enough fun for me as well! :)

I also wanted to mention that I tried to reply to your comment yesterday Violet AJ, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. But you still have time to catch the sale, it doesn't end until July 5th!

I thought to keep with the theme of my post last Tuesday, I would share some of my tips for getting the most out of the sale! Its too late for some of these tips, but you can always apply these to the next semi annual sale that will happen in December!

#1 Get there early!

This is probably the most important tip I can give. Some stores have the best selections on the first day, and they can be gone as soon as the store opens! So the best tip I can give is to be first in line for the sale.

#2 NEVER shop without COUPONS!

You should never ever, EVER make a purchase without coupons! There will either be coupons given through your email or there will be coupons given out before the sale starts. The coupons are usually $10 of off $40, or 20% off.

#3 Have a plan!

This one is super important as well. Know what you want so you can get in and out quickly. Are you after body care? Hit those red bins up first. Candle are the most important? Make your way to the white barn section of the store. Can't live without those wallflowers? Dig to the bottom of those jars for hidden gems!

#4 Know when stores open if you store hop!

If you plan on going to several stores, know when they open. One store might open at 9:00 am, while the other one opens at 10:00 am. Plan accordingly so you can be at both stores when they open!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Did any of these tips help?

Here is todays verse.

"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord -Jeremiah 23:24

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...