Rare Item Monday! + My Favorite Spikes!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Last Thursday was the first day of summer! Who's happy that summer is officially here? I know I am. Its pretty hot out, but thankfully since I'm used to it, its not so bad. Are any of you summer swimmers? I love to swim during the summer! Sadly since I have been so busy I have not had a chance to swim yet. Hopefully you guys are enjoying the warmer weather!

For todays post instead of  just talking about todays Rare Item Monday, I wanted to talk about a few of my favorite spikes as well!! AJHQ also has four spikes highlighted on their blog, so I will be ranking them from my favorite to least favorite!

#1 Mira spike:

I have to say this one is my favorite! Blue is one of my favorite colors, so this one was an easy choice.

#2 Donut spike:

This one is a very close second! I mean its a donut spike, what's not to love?

#3 Lava spike:

This one is great too! I don't believe I have seen an item like this before, its very original!

#4 Zios spike:

My favorite thing about this spike is the blueish green color mixed with the yellowish gold. Super pretty color!

Which spike is your favorite?

Now here is todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Safari Hat!

Thoughts: I really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! Its a plain and simple black hat with a blue strap. I think it would go great any way you styled it!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 9.5!


Todays Rare Item Monday for Play Wild are Rare Lion Paws!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I love lions, so this one is a big hit for me!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

Which RIM was your favorite? I personally like the lion paws the best!



Here is todays verse.

"The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one." -2 Thessalonians 3:3

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...