Jamma Scenery Silhouette

I just got back from a nice walk with my parents and some siblings, and Trum Trum. It was really nice, definitely one of my favorite things to do ^.^

I don't have a whole lot of time tonight so this post might be a little rushed, sorry! D: 
You know how in Animal Jam you go to the bottom of the land and there are the little scenery silhouettes? Actually their not always silhouettes but, here lemme just show you XD


So what I'm going to do today, is look at those silhouettes and make random weird stories about them, Or just say what things I think they look like. 
Sorry if this get's boring!

 Does that sound like fun Mr. Warthog? :D 

Nope he didn't think so :C 

A bunny!
Or a puppy with it's floppy ears, um flopping around. 
Does that sound right Mr Froggy? :D 

A Cactus about to punch another cactus O,O
Or a kid waving to some random stranger
Or a kid yelling to someone. XD

A MONSTER SPYING ON MEE!!

A little guy climbing a mountain! 


A bunny about to eat leaves from a bush?

 Hey this reminds me of the seasonal tree!

Is it just me? XD

Tree's on a mountain 

A flower with a cape?? 
Or Baby Groot with a cape. 

A goat???? 


Aaaand now I have to go to bed .... this was fun guys! Maybe I'll make a part two! 
Bye! Peace love Ninja's! 
*Husky Ninja 

2 comments:

  1. OM Ja Ja! XD this was hilarious! A CACTUS PUNCHING ANOTHER CACTUS. XDDDDD!

    Seriously, loved it! So creative! :0

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...