Oops...

Me: *Awkwardly walks onto stage* Hoi
You guys: GRACIE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER COME!!!!!
Me: Well uh
You guys: What??
Me: *Hushed voice* I'm not posting
You guys: BUT YOU STARTED A POST
Me: Read down below. (:

---

Well uh
Yeah I'm not doing a formal post I guess you would say XD I had an idea for a post, but we got really busy. We went to the Dollar Tree, Walmart, and Costco. We were out until probably like three, then I went on Animal Jam, read my Bible, then of all things, made cookies. XDD

Long story, mom was on the phone with my aunt for like 25 minutes at Walmart, and turns out I have a half aunt
Very long story
Very
Long

Then after dinner we're going to watch a Louie Giglio sermon.. So I shall save what I was going to post about until next week!

So now I'll just ramble..

Thank you so much Coolcat and Sarah for covering my blog posts while I was on vacation! Our vacation was super awesome. If you didn't see on my blog, we went to Disneyland and California Adventure Park! It was a lot of fun. Click here to view the blog post on it. 

How was your week when I was gone? Did I miss any blogger stuffs? :o

*Sips on water*
*Goes to get refill*

I hope I'm not down on my water
I didn't have as much as I normally have today

If you don't know, I drink a lot of water
Way more than the average human being

Welp dinner is done

I shall put my Bible verse up after dinner

*Closes laptop*

I'm back
And I did something after dinner
And it's now 7:34 PM
*Sigh*

BUT I'M HERE

I'm so sorry about not doing a regular post D: I'll be doing a post on my blog, The Animal Jam Friendship Community, most likely on Thursday!

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 33:20

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and shield.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what kind of cookies did you make? :P XD A half aunt? :O :O :o
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...