Masterpiece Coins for the Jamalidays?!

AH GUYS AJHQ GAVE US MASTERPIECE COINS
AH!

And we're gonna get another one on the 21!! 
Don't forget to get them on your second accounts! 
I only have 3 accounts, my second, and Pookyber. 
So that'll be 6, at the moment I only have 4 masterpieces I want to make into a masterpiece. 
And 2 of them are WIP. 
So I need to get back to them and finish them. Here are pictures of all dem masterpieces I shall do.

I love Lucy Stick figures I still need to work on Lucy, and still need to make Ricky 
Here is the picture I based it off of ......
Image result for i love lucy stick figure
YES YES I KNOW, I GOT A LOT TO DO!


This is from The Hobbit, the words above say "The trees like torches blazed with light" 
It comes from the song Misty Mountains, which is the dwarfs singing about their mountain that was captured by a dragon.

:sigh: Huskies :)

And that is all I have time for today, we're going to watch a learning video soon.
And after that we're making ginger bread houses. 
So see ya'll next week! I got quite a few ideas for post in my head XD

*Husky Ninja

:Goes and makes Misty Mountain picture into a masterpiece:



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...