7 Question CCM/CCM Christmas Tag!

Me: HII HII HII!
You guys: *Sighs* Hi Gracie.
Me: GUESS WHAT TODAYS POST IS ABOOOOOUT!
You guys: *Reads title* CCM? o.O
Me: CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN MUSIC!
You guys: Oh. Is that what you had an idea for last week?
Me: NO
You guys: -.-
Me: :D
You guys: THAT'S NOT EVEN AJ RELATED
Me: Uh
You guys: We're done *walks off stage*
Me: COME BACK!! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT TODAYS NEW ITEM IS!
You guys: *Slowly walks back on stage*
Me: It won't let me take a screenshot, cuz' I only have 16 KB
You guys: WHAT
Me: Be right back! :D
You guys: GRACIE THAT'S BARELY ANYTHING
Me: *Goes to grab external hard-drive*
You guys: *Facepalm*
Me: *A while later* Well I'm back
You guys: And?
Me: Aaand I only have like 30 MB now
You guys: O.O
Me: Lemme shut my computer off and back on
You guys: Alright *walks off stage*
Me: *Shuts computer off*
Me: Okie! Now I have 1.23 GB!
You guys: *Is asleep*
Me: Guys?
You guys: Zzzz
Me: GUUUUYS
You guys: *Wake up suddenly* Huh? What?
Me: I'm back :D
You guys: With the new item?
Me: *Low voice* No..
You guys: :c

---

Hehe! That actually happened- my computer wouldn't let me take a screenshot of the new item, so I had to go and make some space
But I didn't get a picture of the new item
Heh heh
Anyways

Unfortunately, today's post is going to not be Animal Jam related, but hopefully you guys like it!

Today's post is going to be a Contemporary Christian Music, and Contemporary Christian Christmas Music tag! I'm very excited about this. XD If you don't know, I love Christian music! I love rambling about it, listening to it, and even learning about it.

So without further ado, let's begin!

---

1. What's five of your favorite songs?

1. Magnify by We Are Messengers (no surprise there, XDD)
2. Even Then by Micah Tyler
3. Point To You by We Are Messengers
4. God With Us by We Are Messengers
5. Glorious Day by Kristian Stanfill

Yes, I know, lots of We Are Messengers songs, hehe.

2. Are there any new albums you're waiting for?

Y.E.S.
I'm anxiously awaiting 2018! We Are Messengers is going to be releasing a new album. Last night my mom found a We Are Messengers video, and Darren played a clip of a new song.
After I saw it I seriously was shaking
I love it so much and don't even know the title
It was amazing
I'm assuming the song is called something like, "I'm Sorry"
It's vury sweet
And amazing
And and
You'll get a full review on the album I'm sure after it comes out. XDDD

3. What/who's your favorite band/artist?

Eveeeeryone knows the answer to this one! XD

I absolutely love We Are Messengers. The stories behind the songs are incredible. I once saw a We Are Messengers small concert live stream thing (actually I watched it like a day or two late XD), and Darren told everyone the story behind the song, then he sang an acoustic version of it. It was really touching. I had the song stuck in my head for a few days after that.

I also really like Micah Tyler! His songs are really good.

And you've gotta love the Passion Band. ^.^

4. What's your favorite new Christmas song?

I really love God With Us (of course, hehe), but I also love Noel, written by Chris Tomlin, sung by Lauren Daigle. Click the picture now below to see the video!


5. What song(s) has/have really spoken to you?

A lot, actually. Even If by MercyMe was a big one. I was really having a lot of anxiety because my niece was going to be staying at our house for the week. My dad played Even If in youth group, the day we were going to pick up my niece. It really, really helped me. I remember one morning my niece was at our house, I think it might of been the first morning, I was crying, and was just thinking of some of the lyrics to the song.

Another one that God gave me that really helped me, was Breathe by Jonny Diaz, when I was having a lot of anxiety when my nana was coming into town.

6. What CCM artist would you love to meet?

Oh, that's an easy one, hehe! I would so love to meet Darren from We Are Messengers. Aaand probably also Kristian Stanfill!



If you know who's who you get a cookie for knowing CCM artists. :D
Is it just me
Or is this creepy the way I put this up
Looks like they're just staring at you
Okay anyways XDD

7. What's your favorite CCM remix of a classic Christmas song?

I'm loving From Heaven To Earth (Joy To The World) by We Are Messengers! It's a great Christmas remix. ^.^

---

Nooow I tag,

Coolcat
Swirlshine
Sarahkey8

Have fun answering the tag! I can't wait to see your guys' answers! ^.^

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 91:1

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

6 comments:

  1. Cool tag! ;D Maybe I’ll be able to do it someday! :O XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D

      I can tag you if you'd like! c:

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it’s really creative!!! :D

      That’s ok! I think I got tagged but Sarah. XD And as we all know, tags spread like wildfire in the AJ community. XDD

      Delete
    3. Thank you! c: I love CCM music XD

      XDD Yus indeed. I only tagged 3 people, but next week, the next thing we know everyone will have done this tag. XDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. *takes a cookie* Thank you very much! <3 It's not just you °_° I love Joy to the World!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAY YOU KNOW YOUR CCM PEOPLE *gives another cookie* XD

      :o The We Are Messengers Version? :D

      Strangely, I had a dream last night that We Are Messengers released another album, and we were at Target, because for whatever reason they were releasing it there. It was strange- I'm disappointed it was a dream though. XDDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...